SmartBe Investments is a Financial Services company that currently offers four unique ETFs (SCBM, SBCV, SBQM, SBQV). Specializing in Quantitative Investing (and backed by rigorous academic research), we are disrupting the investment space by offering alternatives that have a stronger probability of outperforming the market over the long-run.
We are recognized as a top employer by striking the balance in creating an incredibly professional, dynamic and enjoyable corporate culture. We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is supportive of energetic and motivated individuals who pride themselves on being flexible and results-driven. We are also committed to providing our people with a challenging and rewarding career because our employees are what sets us apart.
Content Marketing Writer
Content Marketing Writer
About the opportunity
We are seeking an empathetic, driven, and highly collaborative Content Marketing Writer with a passion for storytelling. You are a skilled and self-motivated individual - confident both leading and executing the content strategy for the company. You will be responsible for delivering a wide-range of materials, including: persona/buyer journey development, company website/blog, events/webinar related content, PR releases, sales collateral/tools, and marketing emails.
This role is a great opportunity to have a big strategic and tactical impact for the company – and to help evolve an entire industry.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own, develop and implement content strategy for SmartBe.
- Create personas and buyer journeys for SmartBe to serve as a framework for content strategy, and also to be evangelized across the entire organization.
- Lead the content strategy and writing for SmartBe’s upcoming website relaunch.
- Plan, research, write, and edit high-quality content disseminated through a variety of marketing channels including SmartBe’s website/blog, events/webinars, PR bylines/guest articles, social media, marketing emails, and social media channels.
- Prioritize and execute on writing sales collateral designed to move the needle on time-to-sale and stage-to-stage conversion rate (from lead-to-deal and deal-to-closed-won).
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing, Sales, and Research to create content that is reflective of both our prospective clients’ (financial advisors) as well as their clients’ (investors) needs, wants and aspirations.
- Establish goals and clearly define metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends within the Financial Services and the Quantitative Investing space, more generally, and adapt content strategy appropriately.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience writing and editing B2B thought-leadership and sales enablement content.
- Proven experience in strategizing and writing for a variety of marketing channels, including events/webinars, website/blog, PR releases and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Sales and other company stakeholders to create compelling content that drives pipeline.
- Proven experience working with design contractors/agencies to drive the content vision.
- Consistently leverage data, analytics, insights and metrics to guide content strategy and execute. compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the buyer journey.
- Able to work in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- A quick-study and a lifetime-learner – this is a technical space where details matter.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMSs).
- Bilingual in either French or Mandarin a plus.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Start-up experience a plus.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- HubSpot Certification a plus.
We welcome candidates from across Canada as long as qualifications outlined above are met.